Is a USDA loan right for you?
Get a FREE quote on a USDA loan and find out how much you qualify for.
What is a USDA Loan?
A USDA home loan is a zero down payment mortgage for eligible rural and suburban homebuyers. USDA loans are issued through the USDA loan program, also known as the USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program offered by the United States Department of Agriculture.
The USDA has one of the least known mortgage assistance programs, so if you prefer pastures to pavement, a USDA loan may be right for you. We understand that, and want to do everything we can to put you in the home that fits your exacts needs.
Benefits of a USDA Loan:
- The best part of a USDA loan is that they require no money down. That’s a zero down payment mortgage!
- 100% financing available for properties located in rural areas.
- They allow up to a 6% sellers concession of the purchase price (ability to roll your closing costs into the mortgage)
- The mortgage insurance (MI) on a USDA loan is very low – lower than any other type available. That’s just 0.35% compared to 0.85% for FHA loans!
- The rates are very competitive
- They are available to anyone with a 620 FICO or higher