Is a VA loan right for you?
Get a FREE quote on a VA loan and find out how much you qualify for.
What is a VA Loan?
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loans are loans offered exclusively to active duty military, veterans, and surviving spouses or dependents.
- A VA loan is a home loan guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. Eligible veterans may be able to purchase a home with no down payment and no cash reserve. The VA establishes the maximum loan amounts and eligibility requirements.
- Typically these loans have no down payment – Loan fees are also rolled into the loan. Income restrictions do not apply, and you can also qualify for a refinance at a lower rate when rates change.
Benefits of a VA Loan:
• Locking in a loan with no down payment.
• Low monthly payments.
• No mortgage insurance required, saving you thousands.
• Typically no lender fees.
• You may roll in your closing costs.
• More credit-flexible than a typical conventional loan.
VA Loan Requirements for Approval:
- DD214 Form