Is a VA loan right for you?
Get a FREE quote on a VA loan and find out how much you qualify for.
What is a VA Loan and what are VA Loan requirements?
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loans are loans offered exclusively to active duty military, veterans, and surviving spouses or dependents.
- A VA loan is a home loan guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. Eligible veterans may be able to purchase a home with no down payment and no cash reserve. The VA establishes the maximum loan amounts and eligibility requirements.
- Typically these loans have no down payment – Loan fees are also rolled into the loan. Income restrictions do not apply, and you can also qualify for a refinance at a lower rate when rates change.
We at RHF are incredibly grateful to our active military and veterans who have served our country. We want to do everything in our power to get you into the home you deserve. Read on to see what a VA loan offers.
Benefits of a VA Loan:
• Locking in a loan with no down payment.
• Low monthly payments.
• No mortgage insurance required, saving you thousands.
• Typically no lender fees.
• You may roll in your closing costs.
• More credit-flexible than a typical conventional loan.
VA loans are some of some of the most inexpensive loans available today! On top of that, you don’t need perfect credit to qualify. Even if you credit is below 600, we may be able to work to get you qualified. So reach out today and get your free rate quote!